Friday, September 7, 2012

Day #594 Car Wash


Before I talk about the car wash, I want to let you know my new, long-awaited website is up and running. You can now order books directly from FranStewart.com. It's a beautiful site -- I hope you'll check it out -- and tell your friends who might want to pick up a good mystery! 

While you're there, sign up to receive my newsletter, and check out my new blog. There's only one entry there now, but it will fill up soon enough, I'm sure.

Now, on to today's saga:


I had my car washed a couple of days ago, at no extra charge.


I’d gone to Rancho Alegre, the organic farm in Dacula, GA where I buy produce and meat and all sorts of other goodies.


When I came out, I found that my car had been washed by two of the Rancho Alegre employees.


They did a pretty good job, too. No soap, of course, and the lick marks are hardly distinguishable. Rubbing their sides against the car helped to dry it afterwards.


Of course, I had to wait until the wash and dry was completed before I drove home, but I wasn't in a hurry. I live on bee-time now.

























BEEattitude for Day #594:
       Blessed are those who give good value for the jobs they do, for they shall rest easier when they return to the hive.

_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

4 comments:

The Cat Bastet said...

LOL! Now THAT's a car wash! :)

I need more caffeine. I misread Dacula, GA as Dracula, GA.

Cathy AH

Fran Stewart said...

Dacula - Dracula - you're right, Cathy. A BIG cup of java is called for. <<<>>>

AggiePete said...

I love the car wash & am headed over to the new site 'RAT NOW' !!!
Today Billy is 28 years old ... how did he age and I, of course, didn't??!!!

Fran Stewart said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Mine are both in the mid-thirties.